New Zealand Study Abroad Consultants in Kochi, Kerala | Study in New Zealand
- Quality education with world-class facilities
- Diverse opportunities in study and research: A myriad of courses to choose from.
- Diverse Culture
- Safe and Engaging study environments
- Incredible work-life balance
- Easy Visa Approvals
Anyone can apply to study in New Zealand as long as they meet these necessary requirements
- You must have the required academic qualifications for the course you wish to study.
- You must meet the academic requirements for the course you wish to study, as determined by the educational institution you are applying to.
- You must have a high level of English language proficiency, as determined by the institution you are applying to.
- You must be in good health and should not have any criminal records.
- You must be able to provide evidence that you have sufficient funds to support yourself while you are studying in New Zealand.
- Obtain a student visa
To get admission to study in New Zealand, you will need to follow these steps:
- Choose a course and institution
- Check the admission requirements: Each institution will have its own admission requirements, such as academic qualifications and English language proficiency. Make sure that you meet the requirements before you apply.
- Apply to the institution with supporting documentation. This may include transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
- Wait for a decision: The institution will review your application and may ask for additional information or an interview. Once a decision has been made, you will be notified if you have been accepted or not.
- Accept and pay the required fees.
- Obtain a student visa. This involves completing an application form and providing supporting documentation, such as proof of acceptance to a course and evidence of sufficient funds.
A study permit to New Zealand takes a minimum of three months and NZD$ 620 to process.
A checklist for acquiring New Zealand student visa:
- A valid passport
- Travel history documents
- 2 passport size photographs
- Letter of Acceptance from the University attested by New Zealand
- Academic transcripts like diplomas, certificates, degrees.
- Duly filled Study Visa Application form
- Application and tuition fee receipts
- Proof of funds
- Police clearance certificate with age proof and clean criminal record
- Complete medical examination report including negative Tuberculosis certificate
- Work experience letters ( if applicable)
- At METX360, we provide free consultations to offer personalized study recommendations as per your interests in location, program offerings and tuition fees.
- After evaluating whether your profile meets the admission requirements, we go ahead by compiling and submitting your application. We save you from the hassle of filling in documents, attaching relevant documents and proofreading your personal statement
- Avail our free IELTS training to move easily towards a study visa.
- We help you with the study permit application
- We also prepare you for the move including arranging accommodation facilities and providing you with necessary points of contact.
With METX360, you can sit back and relax! Enjoy an absolutely stress-free immigration experience. Take that first step now and get a free consultation call with our experts.
Explore New Zealand and land your dream career with METX360. Opt for a free consultation with METX360 to get clarity on viable options based on your individual profile. Our fast and reliable counsellors offer customized recommendations for your specific needs. Choose the best and never settle for less.Get a Free Consultation