Australia Study Abroad Consultants in Kochi, Kerala | Study in Australia Consultants Kochi
- Globally acclaimed education system
- Unmatched Internship and Job opportunities
- High Standard of living
- Multicultural at heart: Every 4th person was born overseas in Australia
- Incredible Landscape: from beaches to deserts, forests and snowy mountains you have it all.
- Extensive Student Support Services including mental health counselling, international student advisors, disability services and religious facilities.
To study in Australia, You must meet:
- Academic requirements for the course you wish to study, as determined by the educational institution you are applying to.
- You must have a high level of English language proficiency, as determined by the institution you are applying to.
- You must be in good health and should not have any criminal records.
- You must be able to provide evidence that you have sufficient funds to support yourself while you are studying in Australia.
- Obtain a student visa
To get admission to study in Australia, you will need to follow these steps:
- Research on course and institution. Australia has many high-quality universities which offer a wide variety of programs.
- Check the admission requirements: Each institution will have its own admission requirements, such as academic qualifications and English language proficiency. Make sure that you meet the requirements before you apply.
- Apply to the institution with supporting documentation. This may include transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
- The institution will review your application and may ask for additional information or an interview. Once a decision has been made, you will be notified if you have been accepted or not.
- Accept and pay the required fees.
- Obtain a student visa. This involves completing an application form and providing supporting documentation, such as proof of acceptance to a course and evidence of sufficient funds.
Australia has simplified Visa processing in comparison with other English-speaking countries. It takes over 6 weeks for processing and costs AUD $620.
Once you are registered under a full- time course, you are eligible to apply for a student visa called Subclass 500. The required documents include:
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate
- Proof of Funds
- English proficiency test results
- Overseas health insurance
- Verification of your criminal records
- Four recent passport sized photos
- Copies of academic records
- Proof of visa fees payment
- At METX360, we provide free consultations to offer personalized study recommendations as per your interests in location, program offerings and tuition fees.
- After evaluating whether your profile meets the admission requirements, we go ahead by compiling and submitting your application. We save you from the hassle of filling in documents, attaching relevant documents and proofreading your personal statement
- Avail our free IELTS training to move easily towards a study visa.
- We help you with the study permit application
- We also prepare you for the move including arranging accommodation facilities and providing you with necessary points of contact.
With METX360, you can sit back and relax! Enjoy an absolutely stress-free immigration experience. Take that first step now and get a free consultation call with our experts.
Reinvent your life in Australia. Opt for a free consultation with METX360 to know about lucrative opportunities in Australia based on your individual profile. Our fast and reliable counsellors offer customized recommendations for your specific needs. Choose the best and never settle for less.Get a Free Consultation